Private enterprises are regulated by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On private enterprise” (dated 11.12.2003 №558-II).
Basic requirements for private enterprises:
Owner: one individual.
The size of the authorized capital: determined by the owner. Depending on the type of activity, separate requirement can be established by legislation for the minimum authorized capital.
Head (Director): The owner of the company.
Responsibility for the obligations: The company is responsible with all owned property. In case of deficiency of enterprise property, the owner shall bear subsidiary liability of his property.
What documents and information you need to provide:
1) firm name (up to 5 variants);
2) copy of the passport and Taxpayer’s ID of Owner;
3) size of authorized capital;
4) postal address of enterprise (with the provision of a letter of guarantee from the company / organization that provides premises for this address);
5) main activity;
6) passport data of chief accountant (if necessary).
- consultancy on registration and operation of the registered enterprise;
- registration of the firm name and design sketches for seal;
- development of constitutional documents;
- preparation of the decision to establish the enterprise;
- delivery of documents to the registration authority;
- assistance in obtaining seal and angular stamp.
The following services are available for additional cost:
- support for opening a bank account (if necessary);
- preparation of orders and employment contracts to executives;
- registration with the tax authorities;
- translation of constitutional documents of legal entity into Russian / English language;
- development of rules and regulations on HR policy;
- development of employment contracts for staff;
- development of agreements on material liability of employees;
- development of draft agreements for activities.