Activity of joint-stock company (JSC) regulated by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On joint-stock companies and protection of shareholders' rights" (as amended on 06.05.2014, №ЗРУ-370)
Basic requirements for the JSC:
Joint Stock Company –is an organization whose authorized capital is divided into a certain number of shares certifying the rights of shareholders with respect to JSC.
Shareholders: legal entities and individuals. The number of shareholders is not limited. At least 15% of shares shall be owned to foreign investors.
Responsibility for the obligations: The Company is liable for its obligations with all its property. Shareholders bear the risk of losses associated with its activities, within the value of their shares.
The size of the authorized capital: not less than 400 thousand US dollars at the rate of Central Bank of Uzbekistan on the date of registration.
Management: General Meeting of Shareholders, Supervisory board and Executive body.
What documents and information you need to provide:
1) Brand Name (5 options);
2) The number and names of founders (for individuals - passport copy, for legal entities - a copy of the State Registration Certificate);
3) The size of authorized capital;
4) The size of the contribution and distribution of shares of the shareholders;
5) The mailing address of the Company;
6) The main activity;
7) Information on the management bodies, on the nominal value of shares, the monetary valuation of securities;
8) Passport details and Taxpayer’s ID of appointed Director and, if necessary, Chief Accountant’s such information.
- consultancy on the registration and operation of the registered enterprise;
- registration of a company name (if necessary);
- development of constitutional documents;
- payment of the state fee for registration;
- delivery of documents to the registration authority;
- assistance in obtaining seal and angular stamp in the stamp-engraving licensed enterprises.
The following services are available for additional cost.
- support in opening a bank account (if necessary);
- preparation of orders and employment contracts to executives;
- registration with the tax authorities;
- translation of constitutional documents of legal entity into Russian / English language;
- development of rules and regulations on HR policy;
- development of employment contracts for staff;
- development of agreements on material liability of employees;
- development of agreements for the implementation of activities.